H&T RV rentals
Insurance & Liability
○ - This form MUST be signed at the time of departure.
○ - In most cases, liability insurance is assumed by the tow vehicles insurance policy. Renter should
check with his/her insurance company in order to make sure that they assume liability.
○ - ALL renters MUST be at least 21yrs of age and possess valid insurance on to vehicle.
○ - H&T MOTORHOME RV RENTALS assumes the collision portion of insurance and has a $2000.00 deductible.
○ - In case of a collision, ALL collisions MUST be reported to police and H&T MOTORHOME RV RENTALS
within 24hrs of the incident. (Insurance may be null & void if not reported).
Deductible may be reduced for an additional charge
○ - $25.00 a day for a $500.00 deductible.
○ - $20.00 a day for a $1000.00 deductible.
○ - $15.00 a day for a $1500.00 deductible.
(The renter assumes ALL liability for damages incurred while in the care and control of the trailer).
The renter has read and understood the Terms & Conditions. The renter has also supplied H&T MOTORHOME RV RENTALS with a valid credit card number, which can be used for any extra charges incurred by the renter, including insurance deductibles.
○ Policy #: _______________________________________________________________________
○ Drivers License #:_______________________________________________________________________
○ Renter: Sign _______________________________________________________________________
○ Print _______________________________________________________________________
○ H&T MOTORHOME RV RENTALS
○ Sign ______________________________________________________________________
○ Print ______________________________________________________________________